- Consulting / Editing / Coaching Packages
- Consulting / Editing / Coaching with Gail Thomas at PVWW (2 hours)
Consulting / Editing / Coaching with Gail Thomas at PVWW (2 hours)
This is a two-hour consulting / editing / coaching package with Gail Thomas, at PVWW. This package is for two hours of Gail's time. After purchase, Gail will be in touch with you directly to learn more about how you'd like to use your time, as well as to schedule the session (either editing, coaching, or a combination of both). Please allow up to a week for the consultant to reach out directly after purchase.
How a two-hour consulting / editing / coaching package can be used:
five one-page poems or multi-page poems not to exceed five total pages.
- First Hour: Review of / feedback on five one-page poems (or multi-page poems, not exceeding five total pages).
- Second Hour: Coaching session / check-in / conversation, either on phone or Zoom, after feedback has been received. The order of these sessions can also be reversed as well, if it makes sense to have an initial coaching session first, then review work afterward.
- Another option: Both hours used for reading / feedback on written work (10 pages of poetry) OR both hours used for conversation / coaching / one-on-one instruction (with no review of work).
- Coaching packages are priced at each editor's individual hourly rates.
- Your PVWW consultant / editor / coach will reach out to you to learn more about what you're looking for and to schedule your session!
- Make sure that the contact info you share upon purchase of the session is clear, as that's the email address they will contact.
- You can expect to hear from your consultant within seven days.
- PVWW editors have different styles and ways of working, and all editing and coaching work is tailored to your needs. Make sure you and your editor/coach are on the same page before work together begins!
- If you want to continue working with your editor / coach after your initial session, you can book more time with them, either another two-hour package, or you can talk to them about a longer session.
Our basic policies regarding consulting, editing, and coaching at PVWW:
- All paid-for editing and/or coaching hours must be used within the calendar year they were purchased.
- We are not able to offer refunds for any editing and/or coaching work that has already been completed and/or started by the consultant. However, if an editor has not yet begun the work and a refund is requested, that can usually be accommodated. In general, consulting/editing/coaching refunds and/or cancellations are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Please respect your consultant's time and make sure that all work turned in is double-spaced and in standard formatting (Times New Roman, 12 point font, one inch margins). Work that is not in standard formatting will be put into standard formatting before reading / commenting begins.
Thank you for supporting Pioneer Valley Writers' Workshop, and we're excited to support you and your writing!